|Super Late Model||Late Model||Sportsman||Hobby||Mini Stock||Pure Street Stock|
THE MANAGEMENT OF MIKE LEE INC.
MAILING ADDRESS: MIKE LEE
7526 TWISTING CREEK LANE
OOLTEWAH, TN 37363
PHONE 706-695-3313 RACE DAY
RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
THE RULES AND / OR REGULATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN ARE DESIGNED TO PROVIDE FOR THE ORDERLY CONDUCT OF RACING EVENTS AND TO ESTABLISH MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCH EVENTS. THESE RULES SHALL GOVERN THE CONDITION OF ALL EVENTS, AND BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE EVENTS. ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE COMPLIED WITH THESE RULES. NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND/OR REGULATIONS. THEY ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE SPORT AND ARE IN NO WAY A GUARANTEE AGAINST INJURY OR DEATH TO A PARTICIPANT, SPECTATOR OR OFFICIAL. THE RACE DIRECTOR SHALL BE EMPOWERED TO PERMIT MINOR DEVIATION FROM ANY OF THE SPECIFICATIONS HEREIN OR IMPOSE ANY FURTHER RESTRICTIONS THAT IN HIS OPINION DOES NOT ALTER THE MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE REQUIREMENTS. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. ANY INTERPRETATION OR DEVIATION OF THESE RULES IS LEFT TO THE DISCRETION OF THE OFFICIALS. OFFICIALS DECISIONS ARE FINAL IN ALL CASES.
PROTEST FEES COVER OBJECT BEING PROTESTED DURING A NORMAL TEAR DOWN PROCEDURE. A 300 DOLLAR PROTEST FEE TO PULL ONE HEAD. A 300 DOLLAR PROTEST FEE TO PULL THE OIL PAN. 100 DOLLAR EXTRA TO REMOVE ONE ROD AND PISTON. PROTEST MAYBE MADE WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF RACE CONCLUSION. VISUAL PROTEST MUST BE MADE BEFORE RACING STARTS FOR THE NIGHT. ITEMS PROTESTED MUST BE IN WRITING. CAR OWNER AND DRIVER ARE THE ONLY PERSONS THAT CAN LODGE A PROTEST AGAINST A COMPETITOR. THERE WILL BE A 30 MINUTE TIME LIMIT ON DISASSEMBLY OF CAR ANY CAR FOUND ILLEGAL OR REFUSES TO TEAR DOWN WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ONE WEEK AND LOSES ALL POINTS AND MONEY WON THE NIGHT OF PROTEST (NO EXCEPTIONS). NO MULTI-CAR PROTEST WILL BE ACCEPTED. ANY CAR CAN PROTEST A CAR THAT FINISHES AHEAD 1 POSITION OF HIS OR HER CAR. A 50 DOLLAR FEE WILL BE WITHHELD FROM PROTEST MONEY. IN THE PROTEST AREA ONLY THE OWNER OR DRIVER MAY BE ALONG-SIDE THE TRACK TECH OFFICIAL DURING INSPECTION OF THE PROTESTED CAR (NO EXEMPTIONS). UNNECESSARY MOUTHING OR VERBAL ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. SHERIFFS DEPUTIES WILL DEAL WITH OFFENDING PARTY OR PARTIES. ALL PROTEST MUST BE DIRECTED TO TECH OFFICIAL AT SCALES.
$200.00 TO CHECK CLUTCH AND TRANSMISSION.
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL DIVISIONS,
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO READ THIS.
1) All starts will be running starts. Two cars abreast.
2) If the race is stopped after the first lap, the cars will be restarted single file in the same position they were in prior to the waving of the red flag.
3) After (3) three attempts to race, 1sT and 2nd row will invert their positions. The flagman reserves the right to stop a race at any time.
4) To be the official leader of the race you must have completed the last green lap.
5) All drivers will be paid according to laps completed.
6) Pay off on red checkered will be same as restart.
7) First time Competitors with minor violations will be allowed to run one (1) race in a division by adding weight.
8) No courtesy laps will be given.
9) All participating racecars may be inspected by Track officials at any time.
10) Fire suits are mandatory in all classes. This is for your protection.
11) Shirt and shoes are required at all times in pit area.
12) Entry Fee: Admission to restricted (pit) areas is an entry fee this is not an admission for entertainment.
13) All drivers must give social security number, name and address on t he first race meet. If these items are not on file, no money will be paid.
14) Owners and drivers are to keep up with their winnings, expenses, and anything else pertaining to income tax, regardless of amount.
15) Any driver or car owner that does not collect their winnings the night of the race will not be paid.
16) All drivers, car owners, mechanics, and anyone wishing to enter the pit area must sign a release form and purchase a pit pass REGARDLESS OF AGE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
17) No driver, car owner, or mechanic shall have any claims for damages, expenses, or otherwise against the track or its officials.
18) Cars must be fully prepared to race when lining up, gas caps, hood pins, air breathers etc. should be race ready. Cars needing correction on anything will return to the pits and start in the rear of the field.
19) No race car repair will be performed on t he track. One (1) lap will be taken away from driver if car is repaired on the track.
20) NO ELECTRONIC TRACTION CONTROL.
21) ANYONE CAUGHT DRINKING, USING MARIJUANA, OR CONTROLLED
SUBSTANCES WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR TWO RACE WEEKS AS A FIRST OFFENSE. SECOND OFFENSE - FOUR RACE WEEKS. THIRD OFFENSE - SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON. HOWEVER, NOTHING SHALL PROHIBIT THE TRACK OFFICIALS ADMINISTERING ANY PENALTY, INCLUDING IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PREMISES OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION TO DRIVER. PENALTIES CAN BE ADMINISTERED TO OWNER, OR PIT CREW MEMBER WHOSE CONDUCT, (IN COMPLETE DISCRETION OF THE TRACK OFFICIALS), REPRESENTS A THREAT TO THE ORDERLINESS OR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
22) Drivers will be held responsible for their entire crew.
23) Drivers can not switch from one division to another. Drivers are not allowed to compete in more than one division per meet. No voting will be allowed. Track officials have the final decision.
24) It will be the drivers responsibility to be lined up prior to the race. If the car is not in its correct starting position after (1) pace lap, it will start at the rear of the line up. Line ups will be posted on the board located on the pit concession stand wall.
25) All cars entering, exiting or traveling through the pits should do so at a slow, moderate pace.
26) IN CASE OF UNNECESSARY ROUGHNESS, OR FIGHTING RACE WILL BE STOPPED, THE DRIVER WILL BE REMOVED AND FINED $500. TRACK OFFICIALS WILL MAKE FINAL JUDGMENT.
27) Any car causing a caution three times must go to the pits.
28) Any car entering pit area during race must restart at the rear of the field even on red flag.
29) If a caution before the first scored lap, only damaged cars can enter pits and maintain their starting position.
30) Any car pulling up and stopping on track at any given time must go to the rear.
31) Any car stopping on track must go to the rear unless trying to avoid caution cars.
32) Refusing to obey track officials could result in deduction of laps or suspension from track.
33) We do not race back to the flag on a caution for any reason except the last lap.
34) Numbers: Car numbers bust be at least 18 inches high & 3 inches wide. These numbers must be on top and both sides of car. If you dont have numbers you will not be scored.
35) Officials reserve the right to change car numbers to avoid duplication.
36) All weight must be bolted on securely, and painted white. Car number painted on.
37) All cars must have working starter, operated from inside car.
38) It is mandatory that all cars have at least one 5 lb. fire extinguisher ready to use. NO EXCEPTIONS.
39) Safety belts: 3 inch 5 point harness is mandatory. Both ends must be fastened to roll cage with quality bolts, no less than 3/8 inches in diameter. The belts must come from behind the driver.
40) Drive shaft loops are mandatory. Drive shaft must be painted white or silver.
41) Helmets: only Z-90 specifications will be allowed.
42) Batteries must be located in a safe position.
43) No nitrous oxide or alcohol permitted. Gas only.
44) No mirrors in any class.
45) No electric fuel pumps.
46) No four wheel drives.
47) LATE MODELS SPIN THE WHEEL FOR QUALIFYING POSITIONS: If you miss your position, you will get one QUALIFYING LAP.
48) North Georgia Speedway reserves the right to change, add to, or delete any of the rules in the interest of competition.
49) As soon as the race is completed, the first 4 cars must weigh before parking.
50) You exit the car you must go to rear.
51) Must have class weight on drivers side roof of car.
52) ALL Drivers must have valid drivers license.
53) No Electronic Traction Control in any class
54) Visual protest before first heat race of the night
55) Transmission Protest $200.00
56) Pony Car suspension OEM
57) Slow Driving in the Pits
58) No Two Way Radios in any class
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS MANDATORY
ALL CLASSES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLACE A 6 INCH NUMBER ON THE FRONT (LEFT SIDE OF THE NOSE PIECE IN THE HEAD LIGHT AREA) TO ALLOW IDENTIFICATION FROM THE FRONT OF EACH CAR. ALL CLASSES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLACE A 6 INCH NUMBER ON T HE REAR, ON THE FUEL CELL OF SUPER LATE MODEL AND LATE MODELS. . . . LOWER DIVISIONS MAY PLACE NUMBER ON REAR PANELS SO AS TO BE VISIBLE TO TRACK OFFICIALS (PREFERABLY IN CENTER OR ON LEFT SIDE), TO ALLOW IDENTIFICATION FROM THE REAR OF EACH CAR.